Androscoggin County arrest logs: Dec. 2-8, 2022
• David Hansen, 45, of 389 Randall Road, on criminal charges, Thursday 1 December at 6:34 p.m. at this address.
• Xavier Berry, 31, of 32 Gagnon St., Livermore Falls, on probation on Thursday, December 1 at 11:29 p.m. on Main Street.
• Kevin Rockwell, 42, of 163 Bates St., with warrant, Friday, December 2 at 3:19 pm at the police station.
• Nathanial Baril, 36, of 230 Bartlett St., on a warrant for unpaid fines, at 12:10 a.m. Saturday, December 3, at 100 Bartlett St.
• Austin Adams, 19, of 29 Walnut St., charged with assault and refusing to submit to arrest at 11:27 am on Saturday, December 3 at St. Mary’s Hospital.
• Josiah Johnson, 24, of 41 Grove St., charged with assault and obstruction of government administration, Saturday, December 3, 3:24 p.m. at St. Mary’s Hospital.
• Donald Tardiff, 69, of 400 Sabattus St., with warrant, Sunday, December 4 at 1 a.m., 147 Bartlett St.
• Thomas Lumpkin, 44, of 28 Whitney St., Auburn, charged with criminal trespassing, at 3:15 a.m. on Sunday, December 4, at 32 Walnut St.
•machendric Gratia, 53, of 69 Summer St., for violating an anti-abuse order and violating terms of release, Sunday, December 4, 10:57 a.m., 171 Park St.
• Jennifer Tetmeyer, 38, of 247 Bates St., charged with criminal mischief at 12:30 a.m. Monday, December 5, at 345 Main St.
• Tyler Murphy, 35, of 137 College St., charged with operating under the influence of alcohol with a prior no test and placing false plates, at 12:16 am Tuesday, December 6, at this address.
• Nicholas Case, 29, of 247 Bates St., on a warrant charging four failures to appear in court at 2:57 p.m. Tuesday, December 6 at 19 Holland St.
• Rui Conde, 37, of 79 Pine St., on a warrant for failing to appear in court at 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, December 6, at 56 Birch St.
• Benjamin Pomeroy, 24, of 155 Lisbon St., on a warrant for three no-shows, Wednesday, December 7 at 12:10 am Spruce Street.
• Andrew Hensler, 31, 721 Pines Road, Hebron, on warrant and charged with violating bail, at 3:40 p.m., Wednesday, December 7, at 102 Pierce St.
• Paul Larson, 63, of 81 Ash St., for violating a protective order and terms of release, Thursday, December 8 at 5:05 p.m. at this address.
• Christian Ballard, 24, of 1675 Hotel Road, on probation and charged with operating on Lake Street at 12:15 am on Saturday, December 3, after revocation as a common offender.
• Alice McIntyre, 47, of 43 Elm St., for domestic violence assault, on Saturday, December 3, at this address.
• Michael Worth, 36, of 103 More Acres Road, Wilton, charged with violating the terms of release, criminal trespassing, practicing after revocation as a common offender and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and with a warrant, at 7:46 p.m. Saturday 12 3 , on Holland Street.
• Raynold Labree, 38, of 1 Sabattus Creek Drive, Lisbon, remanded in custody and two counts of wrongful possession of drug, Monday, December 5, 8:22 am, 160 Gracelawn Road.
• Glenn Stoodley, 32, of 32 Sterling Road, Lewiston, remanded in custody and charged with child endangerment and being under the influence of drugs, at 8:35 am, Wednesday December 7, 397 Minot Ave .
• Kyle Edwards, 28, of 48 Main St., Sabattus, on charges of fraudulent identification, Thursday, December 8 at 1 p.m. in Auburn.
• Brandon Tolman, 34, of 87 Bartlett St., Lewiston, on state probation, Friday, December 2 at 10:40 am at this address from the US Marshal’s Service.
• Christina Collins, 19, of 23 Vernon St., Auburn, on a warrant for no-show, Friday, December 2 at 1:00 p.m. on Federal St., Livermore, from the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Ramiro Perez, 29, of 1012 Cruse Drive, Rumford, charged with operating on Sunday, December 4 at 2:45 am in Mechanic Falls by the Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Hope Ashland-Brown, 27, of 7 Ogulquin Lane, Brunswick, on two warrants for failing to appear in court for violating the conditions of release and possession of drugs, at 4:21 p.m. on Monday, December 5, in Lisbon Falls, by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Kyle Edwards, 33, of 59 Prospect Ave., South Paris, charged with violating terms of release, Monday, December 5 at 7:30 pm in Lewiston by Maine State Police.
• Ricky Jordan, 52, of 230 Middlesex Road, Topsham, on an arrest warrant for two failures to appear in court, on Tuesday 6 December at Maple Street, Lisbon, by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Robert Mathews, 35, of 27 Alan Range Road, Freeport, charged with possession of Schedule W drugs on Tuesday 6 December at Maple Street, Lisbon by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Katherine Rameau, 36, of 103 Lisbon St., Lisbon, charged with undergoing post-suspension surgery and violating the terms of the release, at 10:08 am on Tuesday, December 6, at Lisbon Street, Lisbon If, from the Lisbon Police Department.
• Melissa Solak, 44, of 11 Rosida Drive, Standish, on two warrants on affidavits of illegal smuggling, illegal possession and violating the terms of release, Tuesday, December 6 at 5:21 p.m., at the Cumberland County Jail, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Duchaine, 38, of 81 Finn Parker Road, Lewiston, charged with violating the terms of release, at 7:47 pm Tuesday, December 6, at West Gray Road, Gray by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
These entries reflect charges brought against individuals. Entries are not criminal convictions.
Turner-based MSAD 52 reviewing “Gender Queer” after parental challenge